Sunday, November 2, 2008

Felted Bowl ~ Holiday Berries



I can't believe that it is November already. Where did they year go? They just seem to fly by lately!

I just added a new holiday bowl to my shop. The base is worked in double layers for that extra thickness. I found that when I needlefelt designs, that double thick works best as the colors will run through to the other side when using single thickness, so double it is!

This would make a wonderful hostess gift, filled with your special cookies, candies or just about anything small.

Oh - and don't forget to set your clocks back to daylight savings time this morning!

2 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Super cute blog, Very creative.You are very talented:0)It looks amazing:0)Going to go and check out your shop now:0)

Amanda said...

This bowl is so cute and creative. :D