Friday, November 14, 2008

FAM Friday Feature ~~ mariterecr



I would like to welcome one of our newest FAM members by featuring some of her beautiful photography here.

mariterecr has an incredible ability to capture a moment in time. What catches my attention is the wonderful colors and great subjects. I am sure you will agree that these are pretty amazing!




This quote taken from her profile indicates the level of heart and soul she puts into her work: "Through my work I strive to celebrate the joy and beauty of life and stimulate the senses; I love creating art and photography that can bring happiness, inspiration and beauty into people's lives... a lot of thought and creativity are put into my craft which reflects on happy memories and my love for family, cultures, traveling, design, architecture, art and nature." And it shows!

I have only shown a few of her pieces, so feel free to visit her etsy shop and see more.

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful work..

Anonymous said...

Taking in beauty is by no means a frivolous act - but necessary if we are expected to prod through life unscathed!

Maritere Rice Photography said...

Thank you so much for this lovely post and your kind words Val! I am very grateful! Have a great weekend!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Breath taking work which achieves her stated purpose.Nice blog