Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn Tree


I loved the first autumn tree that I made for the EtsyHooker Team Challenge, that I made another for the EtsyForCharity challenge as well.

This one is slightly different as the tree is needlefelted on a green background. I think it is rather striking.

This bowl is available for purchase in the EtsyForCharity store and all proceeds go to the charity of the month. For the month of November the team is sponsering National Alzheimer’s Association and Feed The Children


I hope you will stop by the EtsyForCharity store and browse around a bit. All items in this shop are donated by several great artists and crafters.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is SO CUTE! :D

Bridget said...

such detail, beautiful

Kim Caro said...

oh my it so lovely.

lesley said...

that is adorable!

gigi said...

Wow, Valerie... that is gorgeous!! You are so talented :)

New England Quilter said...

Beautiful Bowl Val- what a wondeful charity group!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

This bowl is absolutely STUNNING!!!