Friday, November 7, 2008

FAM Friday Feature~~ earthexpressions




I am going to dedicate my Friday blog entries as a feature to one of the members of the streeteam FAM (Fabulous Artistic Moms) and this week I would like to present earthexpressions.

I think this quote from her profile says it all:
"Creating is my passion, colors and nature are my inspiration to make original wearable art and accessories. Most of my Graphic Jewelry features my own digital collages or designs, so, they are very unique... My Art Pendants are coated with Jewelry Grade Resin, which is a very hard and durable material, they are water and alcohol resistant and has a lustrous and soft glass like finish, you will love it"



I've picked out just a few of my favorites, but be sure to check out her shop yourself as she has a great variety of pendants and rings. AND.. she is having an incredible sale right now.... so take advantage and scratch some names off your holiday shopping list. And don't forget to get one for yourself while you are there!

4 comments:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Beautiful feature on a great artist!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for exposing this artist's goodness!

Anonymous said...

great pendants, looks like a really nice shop!

New England Quilter said...

Beautiful jewelry and a lovely feature!

Amy