Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vintage Buttons

Daryl stopped at an estate sale on the way home from work last night and brought me home a huge.... I mean huge.. bag of vintage buttons. These buttons are in pristine, brand new condition still on the original cards. What a find! I was thrilled.

And although I love buttons, there is just no way I can use all these buttons through out my life time, so I've decided to share these great finds with others. I took out the ones I wanted (you will see some of them on future scarfettes!) I am still sorting through and getting them organized, but I have started to list a few sets for sale on etsy.

Don't you just love these??





Be on the look out for more added daily!

2 comments:

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Love vintage buttons especially when they are still on their original cards! The trouble and care people took with such a simple object that became less important when zippers and velcro were invented. The orange ones are glorious!

CTStudios said...

What incredible discipline you must have to not keep them all! I now have literally hundreds, but whenever I come across another stash, I have to buy them and add to my inventory. I have enough to make thousands of bracelets, or whatevers ... but, the more the merrier when it comes to buttons.

What a great find.