Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Morning

Warren has gone home and life is back to normal here. I will miss the little bugger but I know he is happy back home with his Mom and Dad.

We had severe thunder storms off and on yesterday and through out the night yesterday, but woke up to a bright sunny day. Daryl and I resumed our walking schedule (we certainly didn't need to walk when Warren was here - he kept us hopping all day long!)

But now, it's back to business. I knit up a scarf and a couple scarflettes last week and they are available on etsy and artfire. And I have finally written up a pattern for the classic cable scarflette which is being tested by a wonderful woman who has been knitting for 40 years. When she gets done trying it out, I hope to have it available for sale for $5 on etsy.

New this week is a fabulous wool/silk blend cabled scarf in lucious chocolate brown. This scarf is thick, soft and warm!



Also new is a wool/acrylic blend scarflette in a double seed pattern. Just right to keep off the chill and the natural color will look great with any outfit.


This new 100% wool ribbed cable scarflette in a rich deep blue is incredibly soft and warm.


Hoping you will stop by my etsy shop and artfire studio this coming week as I will have some brand new felted bowls and another new scarflette!

No comments: