Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning

It looks like the rain may have finally ended! I woke up to sunshine and warmth today after several days of rain. We went to Vermont to pick up our grandson who will be staying with us for the next week. Of course, he is adorable and super smart for 3 years old. But, I have forgotten how busy 3 year olds can be! It's been so dark and gloomy, I haven't been able to take any good pictures of him yet ~ but here is one in the bath.



Hopefully, today we will go to Sylvan Beach and I can get some good photos then.

On the ride to Vermont, I was able to do some knitting and I have a few new scarflettes in my shops this week. There are a couple more to come, so keep checking in!

This red braided cable scarflette is 100% wool and super, super soft. The red is very vibrant with white buttons ~~



This natural braided cable scarflette is a wool blend, using one strand of 100% wool and one strand of 80% wool/ 20% acrylic blend. Wooden buttons add to the simplicity and naturalness ~~


Stop in frequently on etsy and artfire this week to see new additions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty scarflettes!

Cindy and Mindy said...

OH the grandson pic is to die for! SO SO CUTE!