Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scarflette Knitting Pattern

After many inquiries, I am finally offering the Classic Cable Scarflette pattern for sale in both my etsy shop and artfire studio.


I never really followed patterns and when I make my own work, I just scribble notes to my self in a notebook. No one could decipher these notes, in fact, sometimes even I can't! But I've had so many knitters ask me to sell the pattern, that I took some time to write Classic Cables out properly.

I asked a sweet lady that inquired about purchacing the pattern if she would be willing to test the pattern for me and exchange, she would get the pattern for free. Well, after a few revisions and a few tips from my etsyhooker friends on how to use PDF technology, Classic Cables Scarflette Pattern is ready to debut!

The pattern includes photographs and a few tips that can be used with all your knitting projects. These tips will keep your work flat, even and easy to work. The pattern can be adapted easily for a full length scarf as well as a button up scarflette. All the photos in this blog entry are knit with the same pattern


I would love to share with you what my tester said about this pattern: I really enjoy making small projects. I like that it is done on big needles with two strands of yarn. I have arthritis and small needles are difficult for me to knit with. I like that the repeat is only eight rows - short enough that I could memorize it and not have to keep looking at the pattern and still be able to watch a movie while I'm knitting it.

I'm already starting to work on writing up a second one and couldn't be more excited that I am finally getting these documented. This pattern is available for $4.50 and will be sent to you via e-mail in PDF format.


So if you are looking for a quick and fun project and want to impress your friends and family with your knitting skills, consider this pattern. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Gallery32 said...

Every time I see wonderful knitting I want to take it up myself. Alas, I am not good at following directions :)