Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting ready for fall

Yes - I said fall. Even though we are in the middle of July, my thoughts are about all the wonderful fall colors. Last week I listed 3 new items in my shop and I've noticed that they are all fall-ish and I love the way they look together.

New items include an oatmeal colored knit wool blend clutch is a great shade that will coordinate with just about anything, a rich golden colored knit wool scarflette in ribbed cables, and a fabulous large felted wool bowl in brown and orange.




I have some lovely paprika, sage and red to add in the future weeks, so be on the look out!

3 comments:

LMcreation said...

Lovely handmade items. The felt bowl is gorgeous!

NaturallyComfy said...

Great stuff. Love the little bag. I actually have been thinking fall already too. : )

Karen said...

These are so pretty! I love fall colors...very nice! Come check out my blog if you would like to!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com