Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Work

Well, today I go back to work after a 10 day vacation. I'd rather be at the beach...
I guess I will only dream about it today!

From boygirlboygirldesign ~ Too cute onesie for your little squirt ~~




NewEnglandQuilter makes wonderful matching games ~~ Go sailing with this one:



I am in love with this bracelet from lakeeriebeachglass ~ So smooth and the colors are fantastic!




Isn't this pendant from liltinpurse adorable?




Yes - here is where I want to be today ~~ AllieArt4Children says it all!




Well, it's off to work I go......

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Hope your first day back is a good one!

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Great beach photo! I sooo want to be on vacation right now :)

Curtis Collectables :) said...

Great pics! Good luck on your first day back to work.