Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Morning

I am quite pleased with my garden so far this year. Things are starting to flower which means we will have some great fresh veggies soon. Each year I try something new and this years new item is green peppers. They don't seem to be growing very tall, but they are starting to get flowers so I'm just waiting to see what I get from them. I also have the regular stuff - beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and yellow squash.














I've listed a few new items in my shop this past week. In addition to listing more vintage buttons, I've added 3 new bowls and a scarfette.

Summer Sun is a vibrant orange felted wool bowl with a large red dot on the bottom edged in brown. I think it is rather stunning.



Chocolate Blueberry is a felted wool bowl in blue and brown. I think it would be lovely in kitchen or dinning room.


This wool scarfette in avadaco is just right for fall. It is knit with 100% wool with three rows of cables.


I named this felted bowl Log Cabin as I think it would be a great accent in a rustic setting.



I have a full length wool scarf and a super size felted bowl getting ready for next week, so keep on checking in to my etsy shop and artfire studio.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

***sigh*** The only thing growing in my garden space are thistles. Not going to save on the grocery bill with those...unless you've got some clever idea?

I like your felted bowls; the rose bowl a few posts down in particular. I'm a sucker for soft pinks.

Justine said...

I haven't had a garden in years. I miss it. Yours is lovely and so clean and organized.

I also like the way you photograph your bowls with items that compliment its color. It give a feeling to the bowl, the acorns a completely different feel than the apples. Get shots!

woolies said...

Your work is just beautiful!