Friday, July 17, 2009

Felted Wool Bowl - Poppy Dish

As the world is blooming around me this summer I can't help but take in all the gorgeous colors and shapes. I have some day lilies, tiger lillies, daisies and phlox in full bloom and they are all a great inspiration to me. It amazes me how each flower is diffent and has such detailed structures.

Although my intrepretation is not quite as detailed as Mother Nature provides, it makes me happy create my little bowls based on my surroundings.

This simple Felted Wool Poppy Dish is just perfect to add to any home decorating project. It has vibrant colors and bold simple shapes. Use it by your door to put your keys and pocket change in or on your dresser to keep your bracelets organized.




This bowl and a great selection of other felted wool bowls are available in both my etsy shop and artfire studio.

5 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Beautiful as always :0)

Lucy said...

That is such a lovely shade of green! what great work!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Gorgeous new bowl, Valerie. I love summer too...I have lots of beautiful flowers too.

Doris Sturm said...

I think this is beautiful, Valerie. You do such great work!

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful. I bought one of your felted bowls last yea at the Boonville Woodsman days. Everyone loves it. Will you be there this year?