Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hooker Spotlight ~ Smudgekitty

This weeks spotlight is on Smudgekitty ~~


"Smudgekitty is specifically for my handcrafted items. From bookmarks to bath stuff...to afghans...and of course, my favourite: Cuddly Stuff, dolls & toys. All items offered here are from my own design, or are being sold with permission from the original designer or copyright holder. If a designer's name is not given, it is my own design".

These are too cute ~~~~~~





I am sure she would warmly welcome you to her shop! So stop by, any time!

4 comments:

New England Quilter said...

Cute shop!
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love her stuff.

Nora said...

Sal has such lovely items in her shops! She is so creative. Great feature Val! We are lucky to have SmudgeKitty on our EtsyHookers Team
Nora

Mountainside Crochet said...

So delighted to see Smudgekitty's wonderful creations featured in the "Hooker Spotlight". She's so creative!