Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fiberific Felted Wool Bangles

Newly added to my shops are felted wool bangles. These have all the fun of traditional bangles without the sounds.. so they are safe to wear to the library or any other place where you must be quiet.

Here are the first two sets that I have ready for sale. I plan to have several more sets available in all color shades as I am just having too much fun with them. Be sure to look at the sizes available as I will have small ( 2.62 inches / 6.75 cm ) and large (2.87 inches / 7.5 cm) inside diameter measurement. And of course, if you want a set in any color made especially for you, just contact me and I will be happy to make some for you!




Visit me on etsy, shophandmade and artfire.

4 comments:

New England Quilter said...

Gorgeous Bangles Val!
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com
http://newenglandquilter.etsy.com

Momma J said...

Love them!

Marianne
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
www.crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com

Almay Alday said...

Those bangles are awesome!

Anonymous said...

So fun, you could make them in every color imaginable :)