Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Artfire Fiber Artist of the Week ~~ Felt4Ewe

This week's featured artist has an amazing selection of wet felted functional works of art. This is a process that I admire, but have not attempted. I'll leave this one to the professionals! And Felt4Ewe is definately a professional!


If you want to learn more about the process visit her blog and you will see just how passionate she is about her art.

Check out these fantastic hats!




And wouldn't my set of bangles go well with the red one!?!

You can visit me at etsy, shophandmade and artfire.

2 comments:

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Gorgeous hats and I love the bangles!
Great work!

Sue said...

Wow! Thanks so much for your post about my felted artworks! That's so nice of you. I love your bangles and your booties!