Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hooker Spotlight ~ MountainsideCrochet

Today's Hooker Spotlight features MountainsideCrochet.



Although she makes household items as well as sweet children's items, it is the plushies that grab my attention.




"I live in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in western South Carolina.

I'm a crochet crafter of cute critters and household items, and anything else that strikes my whimsy. I started making crocheted plush animals for my children when they were young, progressed to my grandchildren, and now create for children everywhere."

Don't you just want to spend the day fishing with this guy?



Or have a garden tea party?



Visit her etsy shop to see more....


And don't forget to visit me on etsy, shophandmade and artfire.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my goodness!! I LOVE the fishing bear!! I bet my cranky pants father-in-law might even smile for that one!! Nice spotlight!!

Nora said...

Pat is such a talented "Hooker" I love to say that! She has the cutest items in her shop. Pat is an outstanding team member who is always promoting her team mates. Great choice to feature this talented artist.
Nora

Mountainside Crochet said...

Wow, Valerie, what a sweet surprise! When I clicked on your posted URL to see who was in your latest Hooker Spotlight, I had NO idea it was me. What a lovely 'Warm Fuzzy' :).

Thanks so much for the kind words and wonderful comments. I love this team and am so pleased to be a part of it and in the company of such friendly, caring & talented teammates.

Pat

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this blog. Pat recently moved to Pendleton SC and I have enjoyed getting to know her. It was great seeing her precious critters here on your blog. Pat is so talented and I am happy that you chose her to feature.

Unknown said...

my 4 year old would love the fishing bear. She love's the cartoon serie's Little Bear and the main character has a "fishing bear"