Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Morning

Last week was a busy week indeed!  My knitting needles have been clicking away every night and as the weather cools down, I find myself wanting to knit more and more.  There is nothing more soothing than sitting by the fire (well...actually mine is a pellet stove ~ but hey, pretty close) and knitting.

I will be adding several new scarflettes and neckwarmers next week along with some fingerless gloves.  I also have some brand new chunky bangles and some more lariat necklaces coming along. So be on the look out for some great new stuff.



We are also trying to get a few rooms spackled and painted.  We were hoping to get the hallway, pantry and dining room completed by Thanksgiving, but we were sidetracked when my son's truck broke down.  Hubs and son worked 2 weeks to get it back up and running.  So, perhaps the rooms will be done by Christmas.  Keep your fingers crossed!


No comments: