Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stay Warm ~~

My new motto this winter is "Stay Warm".... and what better way to do that is with a snuggly wool blend outdoor accessory set.

This just listed in my etsy shop -  Three warm and cozy must have accessories in one set!

Includes Headband (earwarmers), Scarflette, and Fingerless Gloves ~ All in soft wool / acrylic blend and hand knit.  Whether your going on cross county ski trail or just making your way through the urban jungle to work each day, this set will keep you warm this winter.



Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Great assamble...looks so soft and cozy warm ;-) Nice job!

Have a great day, Valerie. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm still on Ning, but lately have not been posting every day because I have quite a few custom orders to knit and crochet, so I've been kind of preoccupied. You know, Julie's resigning, right?