Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Shopping Begins!

No - I am not braving the malls or shops on this Black Friday. 

Call me old-fashioned, but I am lucky enough to live in a great small town.  You know those little towns with the typical Main Street with old buildings.  Shop after shop with the big glass display windows... each one with a wonderful Christmas display with santas, reindeer, angels and trees?


There is just something about that little bell that rings when you open the door and walk on the original wooden floors and see the shelves full of wonderful treasures.  The shop owner and staff greets you with a personal hello and chat with you as you make your purchases. 

If you don't live in one of these great little towns, take a trip to your nearest small town and experience it yourself!  There is nothing like it.

Yes - call me old-fashioned!  I don't mind at all.

But I'm not that far gone that I don't realize that on-line shopping is convenient, fun and can be personal as well.  Experince  'small-town on-line' shopping by visiting my little cyber shop on etsy or artfire.  Although you won't hear a little bell ring when you enter, you will get the fast and friendly service that comes along with a Main Street shop!

I've added several new items to my shop in preparation for the holidays and each one is a wonderful and unique gift for that someone special. Come on in and take a look:




I hope you enjoy your holiday shopping ~  Whether it be at a mall, old-fashioned shops or on-line!

No comments: