Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Morning

This week I have added 2 new scarflettes in a double braided cable pattern to my shops. I just love the way they turned out and I have sent the pattern to my tester this week so I will be offering the pattern for sale soon.

I think the details are just stunning.


Pink Wool:


Winter White Wool Blend:


Both are available on etsy or artfire


I am working on some really cool wavy cables fingerless gloves this week. I have one done and can't wait to finish the second one! Hoping I will get them up on etsy and artfire before the weeks end.

Oh, and for all you fiber lovers - I will be at the Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival in Greenwich NY September 26 & 27. There will be Demonstrations, Workshops, Entertainment and even Live Animals on display. Hope I will see you there!

1 comment:

gwengoods said...

Wonderful scarflettes, and have fun at your festival!