Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fiber Festival

This coming weekend will be my very first experience as a vendor at an all fiber festival and I couldn't be more excited! I am heading out tomorrow with my little SUV stuffed full of fiber goodness as my daughter heads out from Vermont to meet at the 1st Annual Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival at the Washington Count Fairgrounds in Greewich NY.

There will be demonstrations, workshops, entertainment, live animals, spinning, weaving, and all sorts of fiberific items.



I am sure that I will be overwhelmed by all the beautiful yarns and roving. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't spend more than I make!

If you are in the area please stop in and say hello. This is a teriffic family-friendly event. Admission $5.00 and 14 &under are free.

1 comment:

gwengoods said...

You will have a wonderful weekend!