Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hooker Spotlight ~ NoraDora



Let's just say this hooker is THE fashion designer in the world of dolls. I can see it now... a miniature runway with all the bling and glammor of the Paris fashion world, right in Nora's home.

If you need your Blythe, Barbie, Troll or Ellowyne Wilde doll fitted for any occasision, Nora is your designer.



From Nora's Profile:
"I love to crochet and by many am considered an accomplished crochet artist and designer. My most recent ventures brought me to vintage troll dressings and the beautiful, collectible, Blythe doll (both sizes) and my newest creations for Ellowyne Wilde.



You will find my creations to be Original, my own designs, which I have taken the time to fit to each doll, her size, figure, height, etc. Each outfit is made with precision and attention to detail. You won't be disappointed.


Custom Orders welcomed".

These are just a few of my favorites. Visit Nora's shop to see all her great work.

5 comments:

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

I am always amazed at this artists designs and ability to make an outfit fit the doll. I have several troll outfits of hers and oh yes, barbie too.

My favorite is her "good and plenty" series. Wait...maybe it's her watermelon series.. oh wait..!!

Nora Rocks!

Welcome said...

Nora's work is the best ! I got a St Patrick's Day troll and outfit from her this year and I absolutely love it ! Great feature !

Unknown said...

Nice feature, very cute stuff!

Mountainside Crochet said...

Wonderful choice for the Hooker Spotlight. Nora is a fantastically creative designer of beautiful doll accessories and her crochet work is outstanding!

Nora said...

Thank you Val, I am honored to be featured on your blog.
Nora

www.noradora.etsy.com
www.nordoramora.etsy.com