Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New This Week~

Well, it seems that I may be a bit out of season with this Autumn Harvest bowl, but I do think it is one of my better pieces.  I hope you like it as well.



I had fun making this purple and green bowl, using some of the fabulous vintage buttons Daryl gave me for Christmas.  It's all about the buttons!


Most of my efforts this week have been focused on completing a baby blanket, hat and bib for one of my daughters high school girl friends.  She is just like another daughter to us, so I was very excited to hear she was expecting.  The baby shower is this weekend and I'm just about finished.  I love the design that I came up with and once I get the pattern tested, I will also have that pattern available.

I hope you are having a great week!

Till next time ~~

4 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

LOVE you bowls....the amethyst amd grenn match my new Etsy scarf....like minds???

Heather said...

I think the harvest bowl is beautiful, the oranges and yellows are so warm and cheery. It was a bright spot in an otherwise dreary morning.

Create by the Yard said...

Your bowls are amazing! What a creative and unique idea!

New England Quilter said...

Your Autumn Harvest Bowl is gorgeous!
Amy