Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Snow Has Arrived!

I was starting to get worried that we would have a green Christmas!  Not that we ever have them here in Central NY.  I think I can remember one year that it didn't snow and I've been around for quite a few years....   But, not to worry, the white stuff has arrived.

I like the way the snow covers the trees and houses. I like it more when I am inside one of those houses looking out the window.  But, here it is, in all its glory.

I've knit up a few pairs of fingerless gloves and scarflettes to keep you warm.  So stop by my shop and stock up on warm and cozy accessories to keep the chill away~






I've also added a couple felted wool bowls that make great Christmas gifts.  Fill them with candy, nuts or cookies and you have a beautiful gift that can be used all year long! 






So come on in on etsy or artfire for some fabulous finds!

No comments: