Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  Those of us that celebrate have been spending this last week getting ready for the holiday and will most likely be even busier today and tomorrow.  So today, I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

I am excited this year as we are taking some time off from our day jobs and spending some time with our grandson.  I am picturing hour after hour of  Go Fish and Chutes and Ladders because the poor little guy had a sledding accident a few weeks ago and broke his leg ~~   Gotta love that face!



 But I am also looking forward to 2010 as well. I am planning a fun new year and will be revamping my blog and my etsy shop. 

In 2010, my blog will feature a different knit stitch each week complete with 'how to' instructions with a theme each month.  During the month I will introduce new patterns that will be available for sale in my etsy shop that combine the stitches featured each week. 

The theme for January is Cabled Cozies ~~ each week will feature a cable stitch variation and the pattern projects will include an electronic device cozy and some variations of wine bottle cozies.  Both of which are quick easy knits that will show off your knitting skills. So loose your fear of cables and join me each Sunday morning in January to learn a new cable stitch!

I hope to see you in January and that you will have your knitting needles ready

Until then... enjoy your holidays and stay safe and warm.

No comments: