Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Morning

After our first gorgeous sunny and warm day yesterday we woke up to drizzly rain this morning. I am sure there are more nice days to come, but that was just too much of a tease!

Last week was another busy week. I experimented with a new knit cowl pattern and although it didn't come out quite right, I think I know how to change it up so it will work. I'm rather excited about it, but that won't be ready for posting for a few weeks. I'm also working on an afgahn for my son's new appartment. I'm only about a quarter of the way done with that and hope to finish it up quickly.

My newest listing this week include:

Basic Wool Bowl in a lovely oatmeal


A bright blue knit cell phone cozy:


A pretty pink felted flower hair pony:


A brown felted wool coffee cozy:


A very cute lime green felted wool bowl:


And a bright red knit wool wine bottle cozy


I hope you will stop by etsy and artfire and browse around a bit!

4 comments:

Momma J said...

Love the new items. I think my favorite is the lime bowl!

frolicnfibers said...

I think my favorite is the oatmeal bowl...it looks so warm and comforting, just like oatmeal! Hey Valerie, I just saw a post of yours in the Yarnie guild in artfire. I didn't know you were selling there! My hubby and I just opened studios. Good to visit your blog again, and see your lovely work :) Take care, Di

Melinda said...

That little, green bowl is my favorite! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

THE BOWLS ARE AWESOME!!!!! i LOVE THEM!