Monday, March 9, 2009

New This Week ~~

Well, I am a day late on my New This Week posting. This past week has been extemely busy with Mom having her cataract surgery. She's doing great and can't wait for the second eye to get done!

Here is what I was able to list this week in my shops ~~ I hope you like them!

More coffee cozies!!


This sweet book cover is perfect for a raining day pick me up.. snuggle with a cup of java and and a good book.. What can be more soothing?


This Creme de Mint felted bowl is perfect for all your little whatnots..


And how about these sweet toddler slippers? Your little guy will be jumping around just like a grasshopper with these!


Have a great Monday, and don't forget to visit me on etsy, shophandmade and artfire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore the red coffee cozy!