Thursday, October 6, 2011

Introducing Ella

I'm excited to introduce my latest scarf design that I've name Ella. Ella is soft, stylish and comforting and she will certainly make you feel like a million bucks when you have her on your shoulders.

 The the pattern will soon be available for purchase in both my etsy shop and on Ravelry.  I just need to get the ok back from my tester and we will be good to go, and just in time for holiday knitting projects.

This finished version of Ella is knit with my very own handspun yarn which is a merino wool / mohair blend that gives this scarf a nice feel and a great drape.  It is light, airy and a perfect accessory that can be worn as a scarf or a shoulder wrap and would look great at the office or with a pair of jeans on the weekend.





I plan to have more versions of Ella in my shop soon in various colors and fiber content.  So stop by valeriesgallery on etsy often to see what's new. 

No comments: