Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Knit Wit - Fingerless Gloves

With summer coming to a close I'm getting ready for cold weather in my etsy shop. I've been adding handknit hats and scarves as quickly as I can knit them up, but really focusing on fingerless gloves.


I am excited to let you know that I now have 3 fingerless glove patterns for sale, and my most recent pattern knits up quickly and has a classic - never out of style - design. They are worked in the round with double pointed needles with two strands of worsted weight yarn and an easy thumb gussett makes the fit dreamy!


Here is what my tester said when she sent the final pattern back to me: "These are really quick to make and so comfy to wear".


So, if you are looking to make some fun handknit gifts for Christmas this year, consider making these fingerless gloves. Your friends and family will love them. The pattern is available in my etsy or artfire shops and now available as a down load for those of you on Ravelry!



And if you are not up to knitting them yourself, I have a variety of colors available on etsy/ artfire for $26 a pair. ....Easy-peasy Christmas Gifts!










So, get ahead of the Christmas rush this year by making these fun gloves ~

Keep you needles clicking and Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I'm curious, about how long does it take you to knit a pair of these guys?