Monday, October 12, 2009

New This Week

This week I have been working on a custom order for three photo album covers.

The request was for a 8 inch high and 10 inch wide book with a 2 inch by 6 inch opening in the front. The cover is to be fixed to the book with adhesive by the client and it was requested that it was made with a natural looking wool.

My trial one came out pitiful! But I think I needed to work through it to figure out what works well. The second one came out good and I'll be knitting up the remaining 2 covers this week.



I was also able to get these fun items completed this week:

Felted Card Holder $12


Knit Wool Blend Double Braided Cable Scarflette in georgeous cranberry $25


Red and Grey Felted Wool Bowl $18


All would make fabulous gifts.

2 comments:

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

As a fellow felter, I must tell you that I love your work! Keep it coming.

Danielle Barlow said...

The album covers are a really great idea!