Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Walking

Daryl and I have been walking every evening after dinner for the past two weeks and have discovered some wonderful trails right in our own town. Tonight we made the 3 mile hike along the Black River Canal from Boonville going toward Forestport.

This trail is limited to hikers, bikes and horses this time of year, but in the winter it is a popular snowmobile trail.

I finally remembered my camera tonight, so I thought I would share some photos with you. I hope you enjoy them!




5 comments:

Chrisy said...

It's lovely...so nice that you can go walking together in this beautiful place...

Mountainside Crochet said...

I'm originally from upstate New York, so your lovely pictures look so familiar ... like a walk down memory lane.... Thanks for sharing.

Momma J said...

Beautiful!

Doris Sturm said...

I love those pictures. Seeing all that green is so soothing to my soul. Thanks for sharing. What a lovely place to live and walk.

Unknown said...

Very nice, what a great walk!