Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Morning ~ Memorial Day Weekend



Well, by the looks of my poll, lilacs are in the lead! My tree is just about in full bloom now and the entire yard smells of lilacs. I keep a big vase full of them in the house, so it smells just as good inside as out.

This week I am working on several different projects and I have some ready to add to my shops, so be on the look out for some great new things - including Lion Baby Booties, a new set of Felted Nesting Bowls, another square bowl (too cool) and a new knit purse.

Here is my newest that is already available for sale and was inspired by the lovely lilacs!

Hoping that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Visit me on etsy or artfire

4 comments:

Diary of a Young Designer said...

so lucky to have such beautiful tree in your yard! I just have pure cement, lol.

xo
Sophie

Holly said...

That is a beautiful bowl. I especially love that it was inspired by your lilacs.

Rheea said...

Wait. Did you said 'my tree'? Oh boy, it's so beautiful!

Rheea

Doris Sturm said...

I agree, I wish I had that lilac bush. It looks so lovely, I can almost smell it.

Your bowl is adorable too. I love your work, Valerie.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to you too!
Doris
http://crochetingingeorgia.blogspot.com