Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Latest Purchase

Everyone who has been keeping up with our remodel saga knows that for some reason this project is taking a very, very long time. We are currently in our 6th year of the re-do and only have 3 rooms completely finished!

We just finished room 3 and I bought the perfect artwork from emcisaac and couldn't be happier with it!

I have been admiring her work for a long, long time. But with all the dust and remodel work going on here, I wasn't sure which picture to buy. When the room was completed, it was a very easy choice as it is perfect for the look I wanted.

Now that this room is complete we are moving on to the next area - a space that includes a hall way, entry area and a pantry space. I can't wait to get going on it and select more artwork. These are some of my favorites from emcisaac's shop:







Thank you so much Esther!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Now I'm admiring her work too! I love the one you purchased for your newly remodeled room, especially the colors. Good luck with the home improvements!

Momma J said...

Simply lovely!

Kelly Klem said...

Oh, Valerie! It's beautiful...the work, the feature and the buyer and seller! You BOTH do the BEST at what you do! I am a fan of your work as well as Esther's! (and, I too, own some McIsaac originals...and let me just say that while the photos of these paintings are well represented - the actual WORK is even BETTER!)
...love the black frame...wish I had more wallspace...!