Thursday, January 29, 2009

FiberArts Guild ~ Artfire Studio

Artfire is spreading like a wildfire and I am having so much fun there! I recently joined the Fiber Arts Guild and would love to feature some of my guild members occasionally on my blog. So here is the first of many more to come ♥

If you are looking for a kit to start spinning your own yarn, check out Maine Woods Yarn and Fiber ~

bagsandmorebypam has wonderful crocheted accessories, including some great fashions for your pets!


And creativejenv has a great selection of bags for all occasions



I couldn't be more excited to join this group as there will be so much variety and fun!

Don't forget to visit me at etsy, shophandmade and artfire!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a wonderful, generous post, Valerie. Thanks so much for including Daisy and my shop. I am excited about Artfire, too...hope it brings much success to everyone!