Monday, August 4, 2008

.... and the winner is.......

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who entered my raffle. I can't think of a better way to celebrate a year on etsy than to share with my friends and other shop owners.

The winner is: Jeweledelegance who wrote:

Congrats on your upcoming etsy anniversary!!You have a wonderful blog!

You can visit Jewel's shop at: jeweledelegance.etsy.com Congratulations, Jeweled♥♥

NOW......... LET THE SALE BEGIN!

From now until Friday August 8, I will be having a 25% off EVERYTHING in my shop. Simply proceed to check out and write ' Happy Estyversary" in note to seller and I will send you a revised invoice at 25% off the current prices (excluding postage).

Come on in and celebrate with me.

4 comments:

Bare Bottoms Boutique said...

awwww...man! I was hoping to win! ;-) Congrats, Jewel!!! And congrats again to you, Val!

Artifax said...

OMG!! I am just giddy with happiness! Your grape bowl is so amazingly beautiful!

Congrats again to you on your anniversary! Wishing you another wonderful Etsy year!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations jeweled....another great sale Val....Happy Etsyanniversary!!! I missed mine...lol

Carry Grace said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine is in a few weeks! Yippee!